James Petulla, CEO
Brian Kraft, COO
Recording Connection partners with legendary film composer Hans Zimmer!
Grammy nominated Hip Hop star, Warren G. enrolls in our Apprenticeship Program!
Russell Simmons sends one of his kids to Recording Connection to get him trained in audio! Read more...
“Let the sheep go to SAE or Full Sail…I will break people into this business if they are good through your program. No other school can claim that.”
- F. Reid Shippen, nine-time Grammy Award-winning music mixer, engineer, producer
“This is the program of the future. The old trade school model has been dead for years.”
- Ryan Hewitt, Audio Engineer, mixer, producer for Dixie Chicks, Phil Ramone, Red Hot Chili Peppers, blink-182 and more.
“The Recording Connection apprenticeship program is a very smart approach to breaking into the recording business. I endorse this school.”
- Hans Zimmer, Grammy Award-winning Composer for films including The Dark Knight and The Lion King
“This is the best program in the world. The staff at RRFC, your curriculums and the way you treat your mentors is very special. I love you guys.”
- Cameell Hanna, Serenity West Studios
"The Recording Connection puts students into a real-world work place. Students learn first-hand what it means to be in a recording session with producers, engineers, musicians and songwriters, it's on the job career training! You learn the practical, technical and people skills that cannot be found in any classroom. I highly recommend the Recording Connection."
- Warren Huart, producer for Better Than Ezra, The Killers
"One of the many reasons that I endorse The Recording Connection Audio Institute is because they put you inside a real recording studio to apprentice under a real producer. I am generally not a supporter of many of the 'traditional' audio schools because in my experience they don’t teach the things you really need, and they don’t connect you into the business. The Recording Connection does."
- Tim Palmer, producer for U2, The Cure, Pearl Jam