It was a really inspiring lesson and super thankful for this opportunity.
“We had a pretty overdriven slide guitar tone for the intro and chorus sections, a mellower neck pick up sound for the verses and a super driven tone for the solo. Steve seemed really impressed by the sounds I got that session. After I showed him the tracks he showed me how to do drum edits using beat detective. I split each the drum tracks into sections and captured them using beat detective and snap them into position making the drums a little tighter. I would add cross fades and color code each section I completed. It was a really inspiring lesson and super thankful for this opportunity.”
Every week we ask our students to review how they are progressing with our program.