Exclusive Mix With The Masters Pro Membership
Learn More, Spend Less - Unlimited access to on-demand content!Buy Now
only through this Recording Connection offer.
Take your audio engineering and music production skills to the next level with a valuable membership offered through Recording Connection. Get the Mix With The Masters Pro Membership through Mavericks and Maestros, LLC., for an entire year at a reduced price!
When you order through Recording Connection, you’ll get a year’s worth of on-demand content for just $285.
Includes all of this access, for free.*
300+ Hours of Videos
Get more than 300 hundred hours of videos featuring insights from more than 70 renowned engineers, producers, beat-makers, and DJs.
Through webinars, seminars, interviews, tutorials, and other on-demand videos, you’ll hear directly from the Masters that work with the biggest names in the industry including: Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Jay-Z, Green Day, Eminem, Coldplay, John Mayer, and many, many more. Other videos detail how to run a studio like a business, work with different personalities, and build relationships with your clients.
When You Want It, Where You Want It
Stream Videos From The Pros No Matter Where You Are
And you’ll do it all from the comfort of your own home. With the Mix With Masters Pro Membership, the content is free and on-demand. Concentrate on your area of interest or binge everything they have. No matter how you consume the content, it’s all there for the taking.
This package includes video content from some of the top artists in the world:
- Chris Lord-Alge (Muse, Prince, Bruce Springsteen, Tina Turner, Avril Lavigne, Celine Dion, Michael Bublé, Green Day, U2, Sheryl Crow, Savage Garden, Bon Jovi, Fleetwood Mac, Black Eyed Peas, The Rolling Stones, Smashing Pumpkins, Foo Fighters, My Chemical Romance)
- Young Guru (Jay-Z, Eminem, Beyonce, Rihanna, Ludacris, Ghostface Killah, Freeway, Cam'ron, Redman & Method Man, Mariah Carey, Pete Rock, Fabolous, Talib Kweli, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony and T.I.)
- Jack Antonoff (Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey, Lorde, Carly Rae Jepsen, St. Vincent, Zayn, Sia, Tegan & Sara, Kevin Abstract, Grimes)
- Timbaland (Beyoncé, Kanye West, Justin Timberlake, OneRepublic, Jay-Z, Rihanna, Drake, Missy Elliot, Nelly Furtado, Sam Smith, Coldplay, Madonna, Alicia Keys, 50 Cent, Shakira, Nas, Ludacris, Rick Ross)
- Hans Zimmer (The Lion King, Interstellar, Inception, Gladiator, The Dark Knight. Pearl Harbor, The Ring, Hannibal, Black Hawk Down, and Thelma & Louise)
- Michael Brauer (Coldplay, John Mayer, The Kooks, Aretha Franklin, Bob Dylan, Grizzly Bear, My Morning Jacket, Ben Folds, Pet Shop Boys, Regina Spektor)
- Leslie Brathwaite (Beyoncé, Pharrell Williams, Jay-Z, Cardi B, Lil Uzi Vert, N.E.R.D., Rick Ross, Ludacris, T-Pain, Future, Chris Brown, Snoop Lion, Gucci Mane, and Lil Wayne)
- Tom Elmhirst (Adele, Celeste, Haim, Amy Winehouse, Arcade Fire, The Black Keys, Mark Ronson, Rufus Wainwright, Cee Lo Green, Ellie Goulding, Florence & The Machine, U2, Beck)
- Sylvia Massy (Tool, System Of A Down, Johnny Cash, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, Björk, Dishwalla, Patti Smith, Sonic Youth, Beastie Boys)
- Jack Joseph Puig (Black Eyed Peas, Panic At The Disco, Lady Gaga, Klaxons, No Doubt, Mary J. Blige, The Rolling Stones)
Get the tools and resources you need to start your creator journey.
In this exclusive mastering workshop, Grammy-winning mastering engineer Mike Bozzi documents his mastering process for singles by artists Post Malone, Kim Gordon, and Tyler, the Creator. Bozzigives an overview of his past career, discusses the equipment he uses, shares his approach to projects, then delves into how he tackles each single, demonstrating how they can be sonically enhanced. Mike also elaborates on mastering singles vs. albums, loudness trends, quality control, and determining the artist's vision.
Score Composition with the master of the film score, Hans Zimmer,gives his insights on the constantly evolving process and fight against time that is scoring for film. Zimmer also touches on the “great shift” on the horizon for today’s creators and the relationship between music and image.
Listen to Chris Lord-Alge deconstruct his own mixes, and give pointers on mixing vocals, guitars, synths, widening the mix as well as time management and creative workflow.
Listen and Learn from Industry Pros
Put What You Learn Into Practice
Recording Connection programs place you in a professional recording studio where you’ll receive one-on-one guidance from a mentor, learning the ins and outs of how music is made in today’s marketplace. Our Mix With The Masters Pro Membership makes it that much sweeter.
As an added bonus, you’ll also get access to more than $1,300 worth of software, plugins, and samples by Arturia, Melodyne, Cream Acustica, Beatformer, and more.
only through this Recording Connection offer.