Recording Connection’s audio programs include everything you’ll need in order to complete the music producing/recording or audio engineering course of your choice, and covers all books, materials and software, including your own brand new retail copy of Pro Tools. In this day and age of hidden extras, and additional charges for necessary “accessories,” we’re proud of the fact that the price we quote is the price you pay. Everything is covered: books, private mentoring/tutoring, supplies, lab costs, testing costs, even your own website–it’s all included. There are no hidden costs, surcharges, or required “options.” In fact, because you’ll be learning the skills of audio and music production in a real recording studio near where you live, there are no relocation costs like travel, room and board to worry about, either.
The only thing that is not included is your time and effort. Contrast that with traditional recording schools that do all they can to keep you in the dark about what they cost.
As a student extern with the Recording Connection Audio Institute, you will have all of the following included in your program, with NO hidden costs like book or software fees:
- You will get your very own mentor, who will train you in music producing and audio engineering, one-on-one, in his/her own recording studio.
- You will get our structured course curriculum, co-written by real life Audio Engineer, Music Producer, and Studio Owner Joey Heier.
- You will get all your books included; there are no hidden fees for books. We even ship them to you at no cost to you.
- In addition to your regular mentor, a Student Services Representative will also be assigned to you. Your representative is available to help you with homework up to 5 days a week if need be.
- You will get your very own website as soon as you sign up, plus 6 months of training on how to use the Internet to market yourself and get work.
- You will also be automatically enrolled in our Stay Connected Program. This program helps you to help yourself find work, if you need it, for up to a full year after you graduate.