Top 10 Things You Should Know About The Recording Connection Audio Institute
- Recording Connection is an alternative to traditional schools unlike any that you have encountered. With Recording Connection, your classroom is in a real recording studio near where you live.
- Unlike traditional schools, with the Recording Connection you DO NOT have to compete for learning time and one-on-one attention with 20-40 other students. With our program, you learn one-on-one, just you and your mentor.
- With the Recording Connection, you follow a structured course curriculum. Your course is taught to you one-on-one by a real audio professional with years of experience to add to your learning.
- The Recording Connection has been privately owned and operated for several decades. We are still owned and operated by the same executive staff as when we started in 1983.
- The Recording Connection does not wait till after you graduate to help you find paid work. Upon enrollment, you will be enlisted in our Stay Connected Program, which is designed to help you reach your career goals. From day one, we assign to you a Student Services Representative. This hardworking professional calls you periodically and helps you to find paid work and quality internships in your area. Thus, you not only get a private mentor, you also get your own personal Stay Connected representative who works with you to help you become employable in the real world.
- The Recording Connection will help you to find work up to one year after you graduate, for NO additional tuition charges.
- The Recording Connection is a perfect complement to your day job or regular schooling. We will do our best to work around your busy schedule. You can go part-time, nights or weekends.
- Once you graduate, you will be certified by the Recording Connection. This certification, along with your 6 months of in-studio experience, will make you eligible to work as an assistant, audio engineer or producer in any recording studio worldwide.
- Because we want you and your family to feel at ease when working with the Recording Connection audio school alternative, we have made the Co-Head of Admissions and the Chief Academic Officer of our school available to you. Feel free to click one of the links above and send them an e-mail, or you may reach them at their corresponding pages.
We know you must have a lot of questions about our music recording program, so please click here to get answers to the most frequently asked questions we get.