Recording Connection: letter: Digi Sound
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. Jeremy has worked out beautifully. We liked him from the start. He is a thoughtful and considers person, and he a strong desire to work in the recording industry. We agreed on a very flexible schedule from the beginning, and that has worked in our favor.
Not only did he do very well with the students, but in application and practice he has done great. He learned quickly. He worked closely with me and my son (they are about the same age). The bottom line is this:
- Jeremy knows our gear and setup as well as I do.
- He is now in the studio helping with sessions every week.
- He deals with clients in a considerate and polite manor (very important to me).
- He and Christian (my son) run sessions as a team (and I get more time to work on other things, or a little time off!)
- He and Christian have formed a great band (Pegwinder) and things are getting off the ground for them. 6/13 they will be playing Riverbend Festival in Chattanooga. www.friendsofthefestival.com
- Not only has Jeremy become an important part of the studio, but he is like family. He actually will be moving in with Christian and me in July. The three of us agree that this has been a great situation for us all! We feel lucky to have been brought together, and will probably work together, or have close connections, for a long long time.
Your Music Connection course is very comprehensive.
I would say that I am very glad to have had this opportunity to work with Jeremy and establish a working relationship and friendship with him. I spend a lot of my time doing what I can to help and promote local music in our area. I enjoy giving people a chance to do the things they love and are good at. Sometimes I bite off more than I can handle, but that’s the price you pay sometimes when you are more people oriented than money oriented. To me, a successful person is one who has a positive impact on the lives of the people around them. That’s what I try to live by.
If you have more students in our area..call me.